Professional Affairs Manager South Hub
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.: the world’s leading manufacturer of disposable contact lenses, is committed to transforming the world's vision.
Since its inception, it has strived to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's most exceptional vision correction options in the contact lens field.
Professional Affairs Manager South Hub will be responsible lead to develop and execute professional affairs strategy for both current and pipeline products, guarantees strategic professional affairs support of the business within the region, drives professional education and development, accelerates new product professional endorsement, increases evidence based science and claims, shapes external environment and professional landscape, leads professional affairs team within the region and accelerates associates development & progression, ensures alignment & partnership between professional affairs and other key functions across the region to ensure the role delivers on objectives.
1. Development of professional strategic plans to support current and future business needs of the region.
2. Development and execution of strong professional educational plans that are aligned with regional business needs disseminate latest research findings, enhance fitting skills and optimal contact lens selection.
3. Providing appropriate technical training and knowledge to other functional departments within JJVC to support core business priorities including new product launches.
4. Ensuring strong partnering with Marketing to elevate the scientific evidence that supports the superior performance of JJVC products.
5. Supporting of materials approval process (Copy Clearance) to ensure all technical/clinical information in JJVC materials are factually correct.
6. Development and support of Local Key Opinion Leaders by ensuring KOLs database proper maintenance and leveraging to develop their strong engagement and emerging KOL development plans.
7. Creating and maintaining a panel of speakers through whom to send core company messages.
8. Development and execution of strong surround sound professional plans that support new products launches through product training and dissemination of evidence based science supporting product features and performance, ensuring strong early experience and advocacy of new products.
9. Ensuring strong partnership with local regulatory affairs to cover full regulatory compliance across the region (product registration and device vigilance).
10. Supporting Medical Affairs in shaping external environment planning and execution.
11. Leading Professional Affairs team while ensuring robust development and succession plans in place, ensuring objectives setting and appraisal process followed in accordance with enterprise timelines.
12. Proper management of the allocated funds (budget) while ensuring investments are made in compliance with strategic plans.
1) Education level required: Ophthalmologist, Optometrist, Medical Doctor, Biologist, Pharmacist, Chemist etc. or alternatively also possible strong experience in managing Professional Affairs or Professional Marketing in the industry.
2) Years of Experience: At least 5 years in similar positions and at least 3 years in management positions
3) Required knowledge: Desirable experience in contact lens fitting; Desirable higher qualifications in contact lens practice; Experience of delivering training
4) Required skills: Strong Leadership and stakeholder engagement skills;Budget management skills;Good Presentation skills;Intellectual curiosity, analytical skills, strategic thinking and planning;Integrity, self-awareness and adaptability
5) Required Experience: Preferred experience in managing Professional Affairs or Professional Marketing in the industry;Preferred Technical and/or clinical research experience. Demonstrable experience of working successfully in a team and managing project teams
6) Language: Fluency in local language and full professional proficiency in English
7) Computer-literate (Microsoft Office).
8) This job requires minimum 30% of travel time
10) Location of the role: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Argentina-Buenos Aires-General Belgrano
Johnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. (7450)
Professional Affairs ManagerJohnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. - Buenos Aires, B
Ophthalmologist, Optometrist, Medical Doctor, Biologist, Pharmacist, Chemist etc. or alternatively also possible strong experience in managing Professional...Read More7 days ago
Analista Sr. de Marketing ProfesionalJohnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. - Buenos Aires, B
Professional Marketing Sr. Analyst Consumer Segment- Johnson & Johnson Our Consumer Health Care Products segment includes a broad range of products used inRead More1 months ago
Procurement HeadJohnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. - Buenos Aires, B
Assists in establishing and tracking performance metrics 4- Conducts spend analysis 5- Executes Spot buy (medium/high touch) 6- With Category Managers, defines...Read More2 months ago
Trainee de Demand PlanningJohnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. - Buenos Aires, B
Graduado Universitario o estudiante avanzado de las carreras deLic. Office, Excel (cálculos, tablas dinámicas, etc.). Trainee de Demand Planning....Read More2 months ago
Trainee de AbastecimientoJohnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. - Buenos Aires, B
No requiere de experiencia profesional previa. Trainee de Abastecimiento - Argentina....Read More3 months ago