Responsible for the booking of all commercials in a timely manner as well as the daily closing of the traffic logs for all Discovery Latin America Channels with complete accuracy, ensuring superior customer service and providing solutions in order help reach the company’s financial objectives by optimizing revenue.
Responsibilities: 1. Manage all aspects of the accounts from the order entry level to the reconciliation/billing level
2. Apply copy to all commercials booked
3. Close the daily sales logs by ensuring that all inventory is used and revenue is maximized.
4. Communicate daily with the regions and external sales representatives on status of accounts.
5. Ensure accuracy of all revenue booked in system
6. Ensure the proper execution of sponsored elements
7. Maintain central filing system for accounts maintained
8. Provide excellent customer service to the regions or external sales reps
9. Act as a liaison between the region and/or external sales reps and other departments in Miami (i.e. NPS, Planning & Reporting, Programming, Finance)
10. Maintain daily communication with ad sales, external sales reps and internal departments to guarantee the proper airing of commercials.
11. Responsibilities are subject to change based on the Department and Company’s needs.
Requirements: * Candidate should have 1+ years of related experience, preferably in television environment or operations.
* College degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Strong analytical/organization skills and excellent written and verbal communication. Spanish is a must; Portuguese is a plus.
* Must be a detail-oriented person
* Must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and professionalism
* Excellent computer skills in Windows, Word, Excel. Knowledge of IBMS a plus.
* Candidate should be self motivated, able to handle a multitude of projects simultaneously and take proactive action.
* Team oriented and committed to providing an extraordinary level of service to clients.
* Work efficiently and independently with both, speed and accuracy
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Must have legal right to work in the United States
Commercial Operations CoordinatorDiscovery Communications, Inc. - Buenos Aires, B
Responsible for the booking of all commercials in a timely manner as well as the daily closing of the traffic logs for all Discovery Latin America ChannelsRead More6 days ago
Ad SAles Credit & Collections SpecialistDiscovery Communications, Inc. - Buenos Aires, B
The Credit & Collections Specialist is responsible for collecting all accounts receivables for Affiliate and/or Ad-Sales business. The Credit & CollectionsRead More2 months ago
Media Planning CoordinatorDiscovery Communications, Inc. - Buenos Aires, B
Assign (Rules/specifications) allow days, hiatus, etc. based upon weekly scheduling tools. The overall goal of this department is to contribute to the...Read More2 months ago
Programming CoordinatorDiscovery Communications, Inc. - Buenos Aires, B
This position will be responsible for the input and upkeep of Discovery Networks schedules in the IBMS scheduling system and other related databases.Read More6 months ago
HR Business PartnerDiscovery Communications, Inc. - Buenos Aires, B
The Human Resources Business Partner is a key position within DLA’s HR Management team. The position will partner with leadership in providing solutions toRead More6 months ago